Our School History


Langford is a large Victorian school originally constructed in 1889 and classified as a building of architectural merit.  Designed by eminent architect TJ Bailey, it still retains many of the original features. Originally owned by The London School Board, it has seen many pupils come through its doors.

In January 2016, Langford Primary became an academy and joined the United Learning group of schools.

We hope that Langford will continue to be a beacon in the local community for many years to come.

Click here to read information written by Langford pupils about the history of the local area.

Padding hv

Margin hv

Background

Container

Title