We expect all of our pupils to wear school uniform. However, to keep costs to a minimum, the only branded items we ask children to wear are our red school jumper with Langford logo, and our red school PE t-shirt with Langford logo, which can be purchased from School Uniform Direct.
Our uniform policy can be found here.
Uniform for all pupils (including Nursery):
- Grey trousers, grey shorts, grey skirt, grey pinafore or red and white gingham pinafore
- Red wool jumper or cardigan with Langford logo* (required)
- Formal white shirt - short or long sleeved (no polo shirts) (required)
- Black, white or grey socks or tights
- Black school shoes (no trainers) (required)
- Black, white, red or grey hairbands/ribbons may be worn
- Small stud earrings and watches may be worn but must be removed for PE
+ for pupils in KS2 (ie Years 3-6):
As above, plus a school tie* (required)
- Red Langford logo PE t-shirt* (required)
- Black shorts or black jogging trousers
- White socks
- Black plimsolls/trainers
Where to Buy
The majority of uniform can be purchased at any high street store, eg Primark, M&S, John Lewis, etc.
The items marked * can be purchased from School Uniform Direct