Uniform for all pupils:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Red wool jumper with Langford logo
- Formal white shirt (no polo shirts)
- Black, white or grey socks or tights
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Black, white, red or grey hairbands/ribbons may be worn
- Small stud earrings and watches may be worn but must be removed for PE
+ for pupils in KS2:
As above, plus a school tie
Where to Buy
The school jumper and tie are available at School Uniform Direct.
All other items may be purchased at School Uniform Direct or at any high street store.