Langford Primary is open to children of all backgrounds and abilities.
Visits to the school are greatly encouraged and can be arranged by calling the school office on 0207 736 4045.
Children are able to start nursery in the term after they turn three years of age. If you are interested in applying for a nursery place at our school, please download and complete the Langford Enrolment Form and return it to the school office or email it to email@example.com
- There are 30 places in our Reception class.
- Transfer from Langford Nursery to Reception is not automatic. Children who attend our Nursery are still required to apply for a Reception place at the school through the Local Authority.
- We welcome children from a range of nursery schools, other settings or from home.
Hammersmith and Fulham Council co-ordinate all admissions to the Reception class at Langford.
For further details about admissions and to apply for a place in our Reception class, please click here.
In Year Admissions
In Year Admissions are when children join Langford during the school year. To enquire about an In Year Admissions place, please contact the school office on 0207 736 4045 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If the number of preferences for the school is more than the number of places available, places are allocated in the following priority order:
- Children in Local Authority care
- Children who the Local Authority accepts have an exceptional medical or social need for a place at the school
- Children with siblings at the school
- Children who live nearest to the school