Langford Primary is open to children of all backgrounds and abilities.
Visits to the school are greatly encouraged and can be arranged by calling the school office on 0207 736 4045.
Children can start nursery aged 3½. There are two points of entry into the Nursery Class - September and January. If you are interested in applying for a nursery place at our school, please download and complete the Langford Enrolment Form and return to the school office.
- There are 30 places in Reception.
- Transfer from Langford Nursery to Reception is not automatic.
- Children who attend our Nursery are still required to apply for a Reception place at the school.
- We also welcome children from a range of nursery schools, other settings or from home.
Hammersmith and Fulham Council co-ordinate all admissions to Reception classes at Langford.
For further details about admissions and to apply for a place in our Reception class, please click here.
Application forms must be completed and returned by 15 January 2017 at the latest. Parents will be informed if they have been offered a place at Langford by Hammersmith and Fulham Council on 18 April 2017.
In Year Admissions
In Year Admissions are when children join Langford from other local schools, from schools elsewhere in the UK or from overseas during the school year. To apply to Langford for an In Year Admission, please click the link here.
If the number of preferences for the school is more than the number of places available, places are allocated in the following priority order:
- Children in Local Authority care
- Children who the Local Authority accepts have an exceptional medical or social need for a place at the school
- Children with siblings at the school
- Children who live nearest to the school