- We will become a school with remarkable rates of progress which will put us in the top 5% of the country.
- We will be recognised within the local community as a hub of excellence, with oversubscribed pupils.
- We will embed and deliver a thought-provoking curriculum which broadens experiences and prepares our children for life in modern day Britain.
- We will value and respect the historic building we have inherited while creating a dynamic, welcoming and exciting learning environment that facilitates this vision.
At Langford, we promise every child that by the time they leave us at the end of Year 6 they will have developed a real thirst for learning through a variety of enrichment opportunities.
They will have had the opportunity to:
- Sing in a concert
- Play an instrument in a concert
- Learn a new language
- Visit a central London museum
- Go to a museum or place of interest outside of London
- Sleep at least one night away from home with their class
- Visit a farm
- Have a speaking part in a play
- Hold a position of responsibility within school
- Take part in a celebration for another faith/culture from their own
- Join a School Club
- Go to the theatre with the school
- Perform in a concert/production outside of school
- Enter a school-based competition
- Enter a national competition
- Have a piece of artwork displayed for all to see
- Be an ambassador for the school
- Work alongside an expert